Resources and Support

If you live in Surrey and you are a child or young person who feels they may need extra support/diagnosis or have diagnosed additional needs and disabilities and need more advice, please access the Surrey County Council website’s information and services page for SEND.

Alternatively you can call the Learners’ Single Point of Access (L-SPA) on 0300 200 1015. You can find out more information, here, on the Surrey Local Offer website.